Thursday, March 8, 2012

Magazine Love....

The new issue of Adore Magazine is out here.

I have put together a couple of pages that I am simply loving....

Those purple chairs are to die for....


Again the same chair but this time its abit more pink, but still loving it. I also would love to have my desk looking this tidy at all times.

Those chairs are so gorgeous, I wonder where can i get one....
Would look great in a nook corner of even in a very elegant looking library.


This picture evoked a sense of peace and tranquilty in me when I saw it. It shows such class and pretiness its like you do not want to dirty anything in there.
Great photo....

Green is not my fave colour but I do love this arrangment.

There was a couple more pages and article of great interest and lots of beautiful pics to adore...I think the title suits...Thank s again for giving something to go home to and enjoy.....

The magazine can be found here.

That's all..have a great read

No comments: