Monday, September 24, 2012

Crafter's Essential Links....

Hello all

Wanted to share some links that I have been going through during the day as I was at home nursing a headache and recuperating from a few days of celebrating of celebration, it was my birthday after all...anyway enough about me and let's talk about those links...

It all started with an email I got from Handmadeology and after several clicks and many page changes I came to these pages:
  1. 1,000 Sales in My First Year of Business on Etsy
  2. 450 Sales in the First Three Months of Business
  3. Competitively Speaking, Think Abundance
  4. Crafting a true Marketing Plan for your Etsy Business
  5. Newsletters: So Easy, An Artist Could Do It
  6. Public Relations Marketing & Scoring Free Publicity
  7. 8 Articles to read before you start an Etsy Store
Reading through some of my other emails and checking some of my facebook posts these articles proved to be good reads.
  1. When you’re trying really hard but it feels like you’re getting nowhere 
  2. What the hell is a linesheet?
As I troll through the huge list of stuff I have I will continually add to this list. I also came across this huge list of social media icons in which I hope you can find some to your interests and also use them on your blog.

Social Media Icons

Good luck going through these, it took me the better part of the afternoon, had to stop to go get some groceries or else there won't be any food for luch for the week

Cheers!

Francesca



No comments: